What is PNPL?
The Panel of National Pathology Leaders (PNPL)
is a non-profit “think tank” dedicated to:
- Advancing best practices in Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- Creating practical business solutions for the industry
- Developing innovative, value-based strategies
- Sharing real life success stories and failures
- Disseminating findings through white papers, webinars, and surveys
- Providing targeted Highlights based on the specific interests of each member
- Collaborating with a team of national advisors to share insights on best practices
Who are the Panelists ?
PNPL’s panelists represent multiple stakeholder groups:
- Pathologists serving on the Boards of national Pathology organizations
- CEOs and COOs of the country’s most innovative Pathology practices
- Laboratory “big data” experts, with access to 7+ billion clinical tests
- Renowned Pathology consultants and attorneys, each with decades of experience
Download our organizational Overview here.