Why join PNPL?
Membership offers opportunities for Pathology practices and Laboratories to interactively share and contribute their experiences through focus groups, workshops, and surveys.
The benefits of 2023 Membership include:
- Linking Members, Panelists, and industry Advisors
- Focus Groups on key topics, such as
- Digital Pathology/AI
- Diagnostic Medicine
- Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability
- Networking Teams, including
- Practice Leadership Council
- Compliance Officers
- Pathologists' Assistants
- Members-only Reference Library containing hundreds of documents with detailed strategies and templates
- PNPL’s Book of Secrets
- Time sensitive Micro Highlights
- Medicare database reports customized for each Member
- Annual wRVU Pathologists’ Productivity Report
- Original white papers, such as Non-Traditional Roles of Pathologists’ Assistants
- Webinar series on current topics
What is the cost of membership?
1. Membership is open to community hospital-based Pathologists, academic practices, and laboratories based on size.
2. Practice Fees for 2023:
Number of Pathologists Members
1 to 4 $2,500
5 to 9 $5,000
10 to 19 $7,500
3. The fee for laboratories:
Revenues less than $2 million $5,000
Revenues over $2 million $10,000